Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Little Christmas Decor

I don't seem to have as many Christmas decorations up this year. I don't know if it's because we are in a new home or I'm just tired of our old stuff. Probably both.
I need a new tree, bad! We have had the same 6.5 foot tree since 2005 when Bradley and I moved in together. The lights do not stay on long. I'm surprised it took this long for it to go out.



I've decided this year to put our Christmas cards in the tree since I no longer have my double shutter doors I use to use as my card display.



This is at the top of our entertainment center. I bought that Christmas tree star candle holder at a thrift store years ago for $5. That thing is so heavy. It's been one of my very favorite pieces.






I finally found my Christmas village when we moved. I had to put it up high so a little someone can't get to it. I decorated my shelfs with extra Christmas balls and pine cones.




Last year my friend Dawn bought me this platter with our name on it. I didn't get it until after Christmas, so this is my first year to display it. It matches the rest of my kitchen things great



This has always been one of my favorite decorations. I love the red and gold. I adore mine and Kynlies stockings.



I don't have a mantel so I have to use my accent tables at stocking holders. These are Bradley's and Koopers.



I put this tiny tree and boot stocking in Koopers room. It's just too cute!!



Kynlies pink tree. I had planed on taking the green bows off this year and adding zebra ribbon but I never got around to it. I may still try.



Her stocking.



I found this sweet book and we are excited to read it...every night if I know Kynlie :)

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: