Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap with phone pics

One of the blogs I like to read did a post yesterday with her favorite 2012 phone pictures. So I thought I'd do something similar. I'm going to recap our year through phone pictures. I'll try and keep them in order :)

My honey & I at the January awards banquet at the Cowboy Church of Ennis


We made a special cake and card in February for daddy's birthday



Kynlie wore her cute Vday clothes






We took advantage of Texas weather and played outside in February too


We had a date night at a wedding in March.


I braved shopping at target by myself one day. Hasn't happen again since (Koopers not a cart rider)


We practiced crawling in March


Kynlie played a little soccer out back.


What March is not complete with out a cute St. Patty's day outfit









Again taking advantage of nice weather and we took a walk to memaw and pappys.


Someone got a cars seat upgrade



April came and that meant baseball was here! Go Rangers


As well as Easter





We went to the rodeo in April with nana and pawpaw


Sister and daddy planted spring flower together








The out come



There were a few sink baths (sister alway managed to sneak in)


We helped pick veggies from the garden at nana and pawpaws





Hello


May brought a trip to Texarkana to see my BFF!!






Polka Fest is in May too






Nap time on polka fest in the cool grass


May was the last day of school and I got to see how much my girl grew in just 9 short months


Summer was around the corner so we did a lot of this








June came with fathers day





Sister and I enjoyed a morning together


VBS was in June





4th of July











We had our 5 yr wedding anniversary in July


We took our first love on a date to the movies.


Daddy got a little help in the yard





On our way to church one August morning


August meant this sweet thing was turning 1!


Lots of looking back


Birthday present!


I spent some time staring at this beauty during Koopers nap






August would have been my Ma's birthday (miss her so much)



1st day of school



Birthday month...September
Miss turned 4


And momma turned 31



Daddy took me on a date



Football season



October meant fall and a move. We down sized our life in October and went through a change


Pumpkin time


Halloween cutie


Fall morning with my boy


I got a new hair do (before & after)


Friday night lights with my family watching my niece cheer


Bubba helping day get the deer lease ready for November hunts


November means annual ladies dinner at the Cowboy Church of Ennis. Haven't missed a year in 7 years





Super Man paid us a visit in November


We had thanksgiving with my family


Pawpaw and his B Boy. My fav picture


And December...our busy month
Christmas parade





Kooper had his 16m check up





We had a 3 week visitor



We went and saw Santa





We made a gingerbread house. Messy fun


Kiddo took a few warm bubble baths


We celebrated Bradley's grandmas 89th bday with her.


Enjoyed some tv from the coffee table





Brad and I enjoyed a pre Christmas party with some friends





We had Christmas


Lazy cuddle time with Kynlie this past week


I got to go hunt with Bradley again and enjoy time together



We saw a few doe and a bobcat



We went to the gun show in waxahachie with family and friends and kyns boyfriend was there.


Kynlie and I saw a 3D movie last night with nana! Monsters Inc 3D


And today this is me on New Years Eve 2012


We had fun plans with friends tonight but life happened instead. Brad worked extra late as did or babysitter so we had cancel. We watching tv and spending time together and staying safe. Kynlie is already asleep and Kooper is right behind her.

1 hour and 45 minutes left in 2012. It's been a great year. Bring on 2013 and a happy life :))

Be blessed everyone!!!!

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: