Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 seen through the lens of my camera

I love pulling out my camera and taking pictures. I do not do it near enough with today's technology. I love my phone and the capabilities it has, but I do neglect my camera.

This Christmas I made myself use it and I'm glad I did. I ended up with some good pictures.

I did my run down of Christmas on yesterdays post with my phone pictures. So I wont bore y'all with all the detail again. I'll just show off my family. Enjoy the picture overload.

Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas.

Kooper checking out Mickey Mouse.
 Kynlie taking a ride on Koopers rocking horse Nana and Pawpaw got him
 Test driving his 4 wheeler
 My handsome boy! Love his blue eyes
 All the girls. Masa, Karlye, Jacee, & Kynlie

 Loving the rocking horse

 My handsome cowboy
 Kynlie loving her Minnie Mouse and dog.
 Pure JOY.

 Christmas Eve night in her new PJ's
 Trying to get a picture of both kids sitting under the tree is impossible LOL

 One last spin around the house on Christmas Eve before bed time
 Christmas morning with all her Santa presents

 She was one happy girl
 Doc McKynlie to give you a check up
 His face is like "don't bother me I'm opening presents" :)
 Sitting all handsome with daddy waiting to open presents


 She had just opened her present that was a cheer leading outfit and she said "now I'm like Bailee"
 Kyn and all her goods. I think someone got a little more spoiled this Christmas.
I don't think he wanted to take this picture
 My sister n law Andie, me, & my niece Bailee
 My momma and Me :)) Love this woman more than words can express
 My baby girl and I. She's growing up so fast.
 This is what life really looks like with us
 My complete family. LOVE
 My two handsome cowboys
 Kooper playing on what use to be my moms piano. We think it's at least 55 years old. We hope it last another 55 years. Everyone in the family has played with this at one time.
 Memaw & Pappy with their 3 favorite kids.
 Daddy and I. With Kooper hiding his face
 Pappy and his bud

No comments: