Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Parade

Last week our town had its annual Christmas parade. It's always a good time with good friends.


The weather was great. Here in Texas, you can expect 70 and 80 degree weather during December. So that night I think it was in the 60s. It felt great.


Grace & Kynlie have grown up together. They are so sweet together. Grace is like a big sister to her and helps keep an eye on her and treats her so sweetly.


Her momma and I are best friends! That's sweet Jack, Heathers holding, her nephew.


This Heathers sister Melissa. Another one of my sweet friends.


All of girlies at the parade with our kiddos. I'm so lucky to have such sweet friends.


A Christmas lighted fire truck. How cute!


And the man of the hour....Santa!


We had a good time!

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: