Thursday, May 3, 2012

Catching up post- Easter & Disney on Ice

I'm so behind on posting. I don't know why? I just have two wonderful, but very demanding kiddos I take care of all day. I wouldn't trade it for every dollar or pearls in the world!
Ok, so back at the end of march my friend heather & I took our girls to Disney on Ice. We had a blast!!! I think I might have had just as much fun if not more :)




They had matching clothes! I made their shirts and they just happen to have the same skirt! Adorable!












They both had to have the little mermaid doll!!




What special day is not complete with out cotton candy?!! Love that sticky blue smile!




Princess kynlie!!!




Princess mommy lol!!
These next pictures are not great, I took them with my phone. It was our favorite performance, Princess & the Frog!!




We had great seats!!!








"ray-mond"




After the show we went and had lunch at El Fenix! What a great day we had with our girls!! I can't wait to do it again!




Easter 2012 - Koopers first Easter.
We went to Easter service at church that morning and then after that we headed straight out to brads aunt and uncles for Easter lunch.
I took some great pictures with my canon, not just my iPhone HA! I've got spoiled with my phone being with me at all times.




Brads grandma and uncle and aunt have some of the best blue bonnets and spring flowers. So I took advantage of being there and snapped these
























They love their pawpaw!








Aren't these some of the prettiest flowers??




After pictures and lunch the kids hunted eggs and candy. Kynlie came in 3rd place with most eggs...132!! (that's including candy out of eggs) we do it big in the country when there's a open field to scatter eggs and candy.












Sweet boy got to hunt eggs too








But it wore him out...







we then went to my parents house and had dinner over there!! Kyn had a blast playing out side while her pappy fried fish!!

We had a good relaxing Easter! I love this time of year!!!
I'll be back soon with more post!
With Love
Christie
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: