Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our weekend & mothers day

Yes it's Wednesday and I'm just now posting about our weekend. Better late than never. Next I'll post Koopers 9 month post


Friday Kynlie and I had us a little girls time together. I love that girl more than I could ever explain. Our time together is precious. We went and had a late lunch together at Wendy's. She was being so good, so after we ate we enjoyed a sweet treat. A chocolate frosty for me and a strawberry shake for Kynlie!



We went and visited my mom at work before we ate. Kyn loves going up to her memaws work. She gets special attention from everyone!



We then went to Walmart to get mothers day gifts for my mom and mother n law. When we pulled in the parking lot it started raining really hard so we sat there to let it pass. I looked back and sweet girl was sound asleep! So I let her sleep through the rain while I made a short list of things I didn't want to forget.

We walked around for a while and just looked and talked. It was a really good time. I was so happy with her behavior that day (if only it were every day)

After we got home we loaded back up in Bradley's truck and went to his parents to have mothers day supper because they were headed camping on Saturday & will not return till Friday.



I colored my hair early Friday morning so I snapped this pic...just because. I like it darker brown!



It was a rain boot kinda night at the n laws. They have tons of mud puddles.



This is what we got our moms for mothers day. I love it! I want it for myself!

Saturday we had a wedding to attend. My best friends brother got married. It was the most beautiful wedding!!! The bride picked beautiful colors, they were teal and hot pink! Oh and the dress was amazing!!!!!



Kari & I (the BFF)



Me and my hubby!!



My parents! Who by the just had their 35th wedding anniversary on Monday!! :))

Sunday I went to church with just the kids. Brad had to work :( but he was home mid afternoon! The kids and I had lunch with my sister n law and her kids (brads sister) at chilis.



A very good mothers day gift...both kids taking a nap at the same time!!
But this was my real gift!



I LOVE pearls!! They can be classy, dressy, & casual! I can't wait till the day I have my Ma's pearls! I'll hand these down to kynlie one day!



That night we had supper at my parents. Me and my other sister n law (my brothers wife) and my niece Bailee cooked supper for my mom (and every one else) smothered steak, potatoes, green beans, rolls & homemade peach cobbler made by Bailee!!
Mothers day was great. It didn't quite go as planned and we had a small accident (kyn ran her tricycle behind my mom and my mom didn't see her and turned around and fell...with kooper in her arms...Thank God both were ok!!!)



Just a scratch on koops leg.

I'm so blessed to have two amazing kids that call me mom, momma, & mommy. It's the best feeling in the world to be a mom. I also am very bless to have a mon who loves me unconditionally and is my best friend but at the same time shes still my momma and a mother n law who is so kind and loving and loves me like her blood.


With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: