Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Life On The Go

We have been busy little bees lately. Having tons of family fun! This past weekend we headed south to streetman tx for a day of fun in the country.



A friend of my n laws has 502 acres with 5 cabins, horse trails, 4 wheeler trails, and tanks. So we loaded up the horse trailers, 4 wheelers & and packed a lot of food and took off.


It was so beautiful down there. Peaceful too!!

Most of the time we were there me and the kids stayed around the camp while the rest went on a 2 1/2 hour trail ride. Bradley, Kynlie, Kooper, & I did take a ride on the ranger for a while to check out the land.



Sweet boy decided to take a nap on the ride :))



We had a great day! Kooper was a sleep in his car seat before we got him in the truck and Kyn knocked out before we got to the end of the road.



Kynlie enjoys riding Eddie the horse! Most every weekend we go out to brads parents and let her ride while the guys rope.


Kooper and I usually just hang around the house and swing


I took this picture of my father n law the other day and there's something about it that I love.


My parents moved down the street from us and I'm loving it! They got new furniture in one Saturday so we decided to take a walk since it was so pretty and go see it. Kids really enjoyed the walk! I'm sure as spring and summer approach we will be doing this more often.


Sunday after church we took advantage of the weather and went for another ride on the 4 wheeler :))


We finally got this big boy a new car seat! He out grew his other one fast! I love it. Although it takes up every little extra room I had in my back seat.


Kyn wanted her picture made in her car seat too :)) love that face


Yesterday was my sweet mommas birthday and we paid her a little visit at her work. Look at that sweet big boy!


Little diva playing in my shoes! She's all girl!! Well, except she's can get a little rowdy and tough like a little boy. Guess she's preparing her self for her brother.


We played with make up again :))


I'm loving this sweet boy in his Elmo pj's! I still can't believe he's growing up on me so fast.


I get so tickled when I look in the back seat and see her sitting like this. Such a big girl.


Well I best be going. I tried laying kooper down for a nap and he's been screaming. So I better go get him and my moms on her way with lunch :)))))

This post is from my phone today. But I moved my computer in the living room so maybe, just maybe I'll get to blogging more.

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: