Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our Thursday

What a day. It felt like today went on and on. A lot of it could have been because kooper and myself have not been feeling well and brad has been out of town and was coming home today. Some times it feels like time stands steel when we are waiting in him to get home from being gone for a few days.

So here's what we did today...



Kynlie decided to make a total mess in the living room. We have a perfectly nice playroom and she would rather make the mess here :)



This is proof I have an awesome husband!! After we got home tonight (dinner at my parents) I go to take a shower and he cleaned the mess!!! He's so good and helps out all the time!!



I played around and put together a few no sew clothes. This is something I'm working on for kynlie and her friend grace for disney on ice next weekend!! How cute is this going to be?!



Kooper all dressed up for dinner in his tie shirt I whipped up today. So handsome!!



I've had a lot of over ripped bananas so I finally made some banana bread. This recipe makes two loafs.



This is one of the loafs...already tour into! Easy recipe.... 3-4 bananas, 1 box yellow cake mix, 2 eggs, 1 cup chocolate chips, 1 cup pecans. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 mins!!



Kynlie entertained her self for a while by brushing her rocking horses hair and putting pony tails on it.



I laid kooper down for his morning nap today because he couldn't keep his eyes open but he still fusses and tries to fight his sleep. After he calmed down I went and checked on him and this is how I found him. He made him self comfy :))



We ended our day by walking down to my parents for dinner. Kyn rode her tricycle all the way to their house!! When brad got home from work he drove down in his truck so we wouldn't have to walk home in the dark.

I'm glad the weekend is almost here. I'm ready to spend time with my hubby and I'm hoping to feel better and get some rest!

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: