Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradley


Today is my sweet husbands and Kynlie's amazing daddy's birthday! We stared off by getting up this morning and we went to breakfast with my parents, Brad's parents, and Brad's sister and her family. We went to Denny's. They have Free breakfast on your birthday. Awesome deal! So Brad had free breakfast! Then Brad, Kyn, and I went to Waxahachie and did a little shopping at the western store and Target. We then headed home and just hung around the house. Kyn colored daddy a few pictures and her hands. We then got ready and went out to dinner to Olive Garden. Yum!!
This sweet little dress Kynlie is wearing was made by SheShe Bows. Go check her page out! I think she looks adorable in it!

She was running with my perfume

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!

Happy birthday Brad! Kynlie and I love you so very much. Thank you for always providing for us and loving us unconditionally. I thank God for bringing you in my life and for being the father of our child. You are an amazing man and I could not imagine life with out you. I hope you had a great birthday.

3 comments:

Kristina and T.J. said...

She is adorable in that dress; of course, she is adorable in everything she wears!!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! I love the dress!!!!!

Ashley said...

I thought that was a fancy salt or pepper shaker in her hand. HA! Thanks for posting about my site. You are too sweet! She does look super cute in those pics!!! Happy Valentine's Day.