Monday, August 31, 2009

Living Life Country Style

We had a great weekend. I hate to see weekends end.

Friday Brad was off so he picked Kynlie up early from Heathers and brought her up to my work and picked me up. I love showing her off to my co-workers and they love seeing her just as much I'm sure. She had a great time walking up and down the hallways of my office.
Saturday, mom and I took her to have her first birthday pictures made. OMG...they are great!! I'll post those later this week, maybe tomorrow. We had a blast doing that and shopping and going for lunch. When we got back, we though Kynlie would take a nap, but no, she didn't want to. So mom and I started going through her clothes that don't fit anymore and we took them all out of the closet and her dresser and pack them away. I was very said to see most of them go, because they are all so cute and it makes me sad to see her grow up, but it was very nice to get things organized again. Thanks mom, you were the biggest help, I couldn't have done it with out you.
Sunday we went over to Brad's parents house to visit and Kynlie got to experience a lot of first.

Her first time on a horse






Her first time to ride a four wheeler


Her first time on a JD tractor



OK, so it's not a real tractor, but it's a tractor.

She had a blast over there. I on the other hand, I was a nervous wreck about everything. I'm trying my best to loosen up my belt, but this is my baby we're talking about. The only way she was going to be able to ride the four wheeler was if I was driving. Then Brad's dad wanted her on the horse just for a little bit, but next thing you know....he's taken off. I flipped out, but then realized she was OK and she loved it!

All in all we had a great weekend. We can't wait for this weekend. PARTY TIME...5 days till our girl is 1!

1 comment:

Kristina and T.J. said...

I can't wait to see her birthday pictures!