Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sneaky Peek

This past weekend my cousin had his wedding reception. He and his wife went off some where and got married on a beach and came back for the reception. We had to drive about an hour and a half to get there. They live in Southlake TX. They live next door to the Jonas Brother...no lie! Of course we didn't see them. Anyways, we had a great time. I got to see some of my family I haven't seen in a while. My grandmother and granddad finally got to meet Kynlie (they live in Greenville, so we don't see them as much as we need to). I managed to get some pictures, but wouldn't you know, before my grandparents showed up my camera went dead. I was upset about that. Here are the pictures I did get.

Memaw & Kynlie




Me & my beautiful sister-n-law (my brothers wife)


Me & Brad


I really like this picture. This is my cousin Leslie and her husband Marcus. They really love Kynlie. They have two beautiful kids them selves. (dang battery...no pictures)


SNEAKY PEEK TIME
Here is a sneak peek of some pictures I'm working on for Kynlie's birthday invitations.


No comments: