Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

We have had a great 4th of July weekend. Friday night Brad and I went to the Ranger game while my mom and dad came over and kept Kynlie. We had a great time! We love going to the Ranger games every year. They won too, so that makes the game even better!! Here are a few pictures of us before and at the game.

All of us before we left for the game






Brad at the game





Me at the game





Saturday we went to Brad's uncle and aunts house to celebrate the 4th. We had hot dogs and lots of good things to go with them. We popped fire works when it got dark. Kynlie did really well during the fire work show. She jumped a little here and there...but so did I! She fell a sleep half way through them and stayed a sleep until it was over. Here are a few pictures from the 4th.

Momma and Kynlie on the 4th





Daddy and Kynlie on the 4th





My 4th of July flag cake I make every year. (the strawberry's are kind of out of line HA)





Enjoying a cold drink of water on a hot summer 4th





AWE





Her first taste of watermelon...HA!!





**WARNING**
**WARNING**

A PICTURE OF MOMMA WITH NO MAKE-UP
This is the cute little shirt we bought Kynlie a the Ranger game. It says "My first T Rangers Tee" (First of many to come)




(guess what??? Kynlie is 10 months old today!) (oh and a very Happy Birthday to my very best friend Dawn!)

1 comment:

Cathy P said...

You look great without makeup - but that cracked me up "warning, warning!" hahaha