Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 1/2 hours















Looks like she's winking at me!!

See that precious baby above? Well, I only get 3 1/2 AWAKE hours with her. That's just not long enough. With my job being in Dallas and my home in Ennis, I spend more time at work or in the car. Our normal daily routine is: I wake up at 5:30 a.m. to get ready, I wake her up at 6:00 a.m. to feed and get her ready, we are at Heathers by 7:00 a.m. I go to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., don't pick her up till 6:00 p.m., go home, get dinner ready, feed (both of us), bathe (both of us), and lay her down between 8:30 & 9:00 p.m. then its stars all over again the next morning. Heather gets exactly 11 hours a day with her. As much as I love Heather and thank God for her and wouldn't have anyone else keep her...it's just not fair. I wish there was some way I could be home with her, but with times being tough, it's just not possible at the moment. Maybe one day! This is why I look forward to my weekend so much.

No comments: