Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 Week check up


Kooper had his 2 week check up last week. He is a growing boy, let me tell you!!

He now weighs 9lbs 9oz and is 22 1/4 inches. BIG BOY!! He's off the charts. I had a feeling he was growing fast. He's starting to look bigger in the face and the neck and he's looking longer. Although he's still wearing newborn size clothes. It probably will not be long and I'll be putting 0-3month on him.


He's also eating A LOT. I feed him every 2 hours on the dot. I'm nursing and let me tell you it's wearing me out HA. I love the bounding and the healthy part about breast feeding but he's sucking me dry (sorry for the TMI)


I have a feeling he's going to take after Bradley's dad and be a big boy. Possibly a football line man...for the Texas Aggies or the Cowboys??????


Kooper is so sweet! I'm loving every moment with him. (even at 2 a.m. when I would love to sleep) During the day he loves to sleep. At night he loves to eat!! But he is starting to stay up longer periods of time between naps. I'm hoping that means he'll sleep better at night.

1 comment: