Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend recap

We had a low key weekend. I didn't even take many pictures.

Friday, Bradley got off a little later than normal so we didn't plan anything. Once he got home we played outside and his parents walked over for supper.

I finished some painting projects. I'm making frame...or I should say repainting them. I did these two for a friend.



This one is a chalk board frame.


After my n-laws left, I put the kids in the bath and snuck off for a late night Walmart trip...alone!
Bradley had to work all day Saturday. So the kids and I stayed home and I cleaned Kynlies room and closet and did all the laundry.
I did find time for some snuggles with my girl





After Bradley got home Kynlie and I went to our annual church swim party. We had a lot of fun! Kynlie swam her heart out! I had a great time visiting with friends.
We got up this morning and went to church. We have a new pastor and I can not say enough good things about him! I see wonderful things happening for our churches future! I've prayed so hard for this. When our pastor retired nearly 2 yrs ago our church just kinda went down hill, but it's on it's way back up!

Today at lunch Bradley bought these funny teeth and Kynlie loves them...they are a pair!


Then to end our weekend and day, Bradley and I had a last minute date night!
So happy to have alone time with my honey!


We went to the movies and saw We Are The Millers. It was so funny!! I love Jennifer Anniston. There was a lot of language but still very good.


Now I'm off to hopefully a full nights sleep.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: