Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kynlies special date night

I'm still trying to catch up on blogging.

Bradley and I took Kynlie on a special date night in July. We all had a great time.

We saw despicable me 2. It was a cute movie, but the first one was better...as usually.


I know I'm her momma but I think she's the most gorgeous 4, almost 5 year old I've ever seen!! I love this big brown eyed beauty so much!!


She had such a great time. She loves doing everything by herself, like getting her own drinks and snacks.





After the movie we played games.
Smile for the camera, but never take your eyes off the game. HA!


Then we rode go carts, so much fun!!! Kynlie had a blast on the go carts. I thought she'd be scared but not at all! That's my girl!!
Waiting in line...








Seriously, I was just barley tall enough to drive HA!!


About to take off...


There we go!! Yes, I was driving and taking pictures. See that smile? Worth every single thing!!


It was a wonderful night! I can't wait to do it again. It's alway nice to have one on one time with each if our kids. They deserve it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: