Saturday, August 10, 2013

6 Year Wedding Anniversary

Bradley and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on July 21 (bradley thought it was 8!). It's been a great 6 years and two kiddos later! I can not ask for a better man to share my life with. He's so good to me!! I love him with everything I have!!



The weekend of our anniversary we decided to go spend the night in a hotel up north of us. It was a wonderful getaway!! My parents were so kind to spend the night at our house and keep the kids.






We spent the night at the Sheraton. We left Saturday morning and went to check in and then straight to the galleria mall. We did a little shopping and lots of walking around.















We came back to the hotel and rested and showered. We got dressed and went down to the lobby to enjoyed our free drinks on the hotel for our anniversary!




















We then headed out for dinner. We had reservations at PF Changs! Yummy!!! Every thing was so delish!! I can't believe that was the first time we both have been there.








After dinner we headed back to the room for the night.
We checked out the next morning. We missed breakfast because Bradley didn't wake me. He was so sweet to let me sleep in. I never heard him get up, shower, dress, or pack. I was out...and it was nice!!



It was a much needed one night getaway!! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: