Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm A Big Girl Now

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now and keep for getting.

Back in October my sister n law Andie and I took Kynlie to get her ears pierced. I had been talking about to her for a while and even explained how it works. She kept asking and asking when I was going to take her, so I finally did.



To be honest, I think I was more nervous about it than she was. I don't think she really understood what was about to happen, although I told her plenty of times.

Patiently waiting.


Getting little dots drawn on to mark the spot.


1......2.......3......


Snap!!! Bless heart sweet heart!!


Sad face :(


But they are so pretty.


She stopped crying very fast and I let her pick out a pair of earnings to buy for when it's time to change them out. She's very excited that she has earnings now and can't wait to get more. She will get to change them out right before Christmas! I'm excited to buy her Christmas ones to match her outfits. Also it the perfect gift for Santa to put in her stocking :))

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: