Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Transverse Baby

I have been looking on line at the meaning of a Transverse Babies, which I should not do, because I did not like some of the pictures I saw. I read it's common for this to happen in the second pregnancy. I hadn't really heard of it before. I've heard of breeched babies, but not transverse. Basically it means the baby is laying sideways. Believe me I can tell, he's making me very uncomfortable. I pray he turns, but being this late in my pregnancy I think it's doubtful.


(LOVE this face)



I'm not too thrilled about having a c-section. But there is no other way. He can't come out the "normal" way. I'm not looking forward to the recovery. I'm not looking forward to not being able to pick Kynlie up and snuggle with her for a while. BUT I'll do what ever I have to do to get this sweet boy here safe.






(I've got my girl hooked on eating ice. Here she is digging in and eatin it up)



It has been so hot here in Texas. Today it's 109 but feels more like 115+. This heat is making me very tired feelings. I'm lacking in the energy department as it is, but this heat makes it worse. It's taking everything we have to cool our house down. We have tall ceilings in out living room and it just seem to never cool off in there. I try to keep our windows blinds and curtains closed to keep the heat out.



(My sweet sweet girl)



I have my 38 week apt tomorrow in the morning. I'm anxious to go. I'm ready to see if I've dilated more and if he's moved any. Also I just love going to see him on the sono machine and his heart beating!! It's amazing.





(she was showing her daddy how to rope)



Kynlie has been talking to my stomach a lot lately. She's always talking to him, but for some reason she's been really talking to him. Telling him she loves him and and kissing all over my stomach. She'll even tell him to come out sometimes LOL. I think she is going to be a great big sister. I know she's going to be very helpful. She's been loving going in his room and "helping" me put things away and making it perfect for him. I hope this love she has for him now last forever!!
She's such a sweet, loving, wild girl!!!





(she adores her Pawpaw)



On another note. I'm so ready for football season! I love the summer time, but this is my second time to be pregnant in the Texas heat so I'm ready for fall weather, football, and pumpkins!! We are getting season tickets to our home town football team, the Ennis Lions. My niece Bailee is cheering on varsity this year and I can't wait to see her and take Kynlie to enjoy the games. I know it's going to bring back great memories for me when I was a Ennis Lion cheerleader! I'm excited!! I'm ready to watch the Cowboys and the Aggies on TV too!! I love football season!!!! But for now we are enjoying the Summer time and the Texas Rangers!!

No comments: