Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lil Bub's Room

Well the room is pretty much finished. It's missing a few things here and there, mostly just some more decoration's I'd like to add.

I'm so very pleased at how it turned out!!!! I'm in LOVE with the colors I chose and the theme!


His amazing bedding I had made by a friends mom!!! She did so good and I couldn't be happier!!







These pictures are one of my favorite parts of his room. I took these pictures at the Zoo in the Spring, not knowing for sure he was a boy, but knowing if he was, I would get good use out of them!!!




His bookshelf that is still missing some things, but for now I think it looks good.


**(those books are no longer sitting on the shelf at the moment, some sweet, jealous, little girl we all know and love has removed them because they came out of her play room)**




These cute little monkey heads are hanging inside his closet to hold his robe and towel. Love it!! I got them in the dollar section at Target!!


Same rocking chair I had in Kynlie's room when she was born! The cute lion head and blanket came from the dollar section at Target too!!


I bought this picture frame from Hobby Lobby a while ago on sale. I love it!!! The crosses were hanging in our "guest bed room" (which is now Bub's room)

This dresser use to be mine. I bought it for my self about 13 years ago for $50 from an old lady and I thought I was so grown up HA! It's gone every where with me. It was used when I moved out on my own, when Bradley and I moved in together, then it was Kynlie's dresser, and now it's Bub's dresser and changing table! I hope it makes it's rounds through the family as my kids get older.

This picture is a collage of a lot of the animals from the Zoo. I'm not too impressed with this part of the room. I fill it's missing something. I had it hanging all by it's self but didn't like it so I added the brown shelf and crosses. I still fill like it's washed out looking and needs something, but I can't put my finger on it.


His Green rug. I'm loving the Green!

View of the whole room!!!

Last but not least, Bub's little outfit I had a friend make with left over fabric! Isn't it cute!! Sister has one too. It say Big Sis!!! I can't wait to see them both wearing them!!!

No comments: