Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3D/4D Sono Pictures of our Boy


Back in June Bradley, Kynlie and I went to a 3D/4D Sonogram place to have a better look at our boy. It was so worth the money. We got to watch him move around for 30 minutes and they gave us a 15 min video of him with tons of pictures on a CD and a few printed, along with a bag of goodies. We also confirmed he was ALL BOY, but we kinda knew already.

It was so fun! I wish I would have done this with Kynlie but in 2008 it wasn't as popular and if I remember correctly, it cost more than it does now days.

Enjoy our Baby Boy Kubin






Say Hello to our BOY








He had his right leg/foot up at his head most of the time





Is that not an amazing shot of his leg? I know it's looks like a normal leg, but I can see some much of Kynlie's leg in him.




For fun here are two pictures of Kynlie when she was a few days old. See any resemblance?

No comments: