Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary, Swim Lessons, & 36 week check up (w/a belly pic)

Today is mine and Bradley's 4th wedding anniversary!! It seems like we've been married a lot longer...in a good way! It's been a great 4 years! We have been together 6 1/2 years, married for 4, and almost 2 two kids later and life could not get any better!! I still love him just as much as I did on the day we said "I do", if not more! What a great man God choose for me!!!





Kynlie had swim lessons all last week. She did great!!! It was a private class, with just her and two of her little boy friends she's gone to the sitter with since she was born, so that worked out perfect!







She loves the water and I had no doubt she would do great! She did have a few times where she didn't want to jump in the deep end by her self, but she did and did great. She's so funny when she swims, she uses both legs and her back end to swim and hardly ever uses her arms, but she swims so fast. It's the funniest thing. We were so proud of her and I can't wait to put her in swim lessons again next year to improve even more.






I had my 36 week check up on Monday. Not one I was looking forward to very much. I always love going to see how we are progressing but he checked me and, well, if you've ever had kids you know it's not always fun. Anyways, I am already dilated to a 1. Unfortunately he's breached, again. He keeps turning on me! Very active little boy. Dr said if he's still breached at 39 weeks, he's going to go ahead and schedule a c-section :( I hope he turns, I really do not want a c-sec. I had Kynlie natural (with drugs of course) and as crazy as it sounds, I enjoyed the whole experience and I don't want to miss out with this one. But it's not up to me, so we'll just have to wait and see what he does.

No comments: