Sunday, November 28, 2010

Silliness

I am on a blogging challenge.....with my self. I have slacked in blogging since April. I started this blog when Kynlie was 8 weeks old so I could document her life and then it grow into a blog where I just wanted to document everything along with her life.

So with that said, I'm going to do my best to blog as much as I can this week. Whether it be something that's been going on late lately or my thought of the day. I hopes it will become a habit for me. Also so I can get back to printing out her books. (I have 3 so far, one of 2008 & 2 for 2009)

Tonight's blog is about my Silly girl. Kynlie has got to be the funniest child I know. Just ask anyone in our family and they will defiantly agree with me. I would like to say I have a pretty fun, outgoing personality, but I think when it comes down to it, she gets it from her daddy. He's a pretty funny guy. He makes me laugh daily


It was her daddy's idea to buy these silly looking glasses. When I saw them in the shopping cart, I just laughed out loud. He said "What?" and just laughed. Who knew they'd be a hit with this girl...her daddy did




**Side Note**
(for my memory)
Right now as I type this post, I'm listening to my sweet, silly girl cry out "mommy" over and over. Bless her heart, she's been going through a stage where after about 5 to 15 minutes of being laid down in her bed, she starts crying. Then like clock work, about 4:30am she'll cry again and end up in bed with us. It's been going on for about a week now. I'm trying so hard not to get up and go get her. I know she's fine, all she wants is to be held. I just can not make this a habit every night.

No comments: