Thursday, December 2, 2010

Never Enough Turkey

A little late, but here is my Thanksgiving post.

[Is that not just the cutest Turkey dress ever?]

I'm still trying to blog more, but we've had a sick baby this week. I've woke up twice this week to get Kynlie out of bed and ready for the day and she had thrown up every in her bed sometime during the night. Saying I feel like a bad mom for letting her sleep all night in he throw up is a understatement, but I had no idea. The first night, she was crying but she's been doing that for almost 2 weeks so I let her cry it out. I had no idea she was sick :( The second time she never cried.

Thanksgiving...



We did thanksgiving lunch at Brad's parents Thanksgiving day and had some great food. His mom made homemade sweet potato's...YUM! and we had turkey legs.
**Funny story
Kynlie was sitting next to her pawpaw at the dinner table and he went to take a bite of her BIG turkey leg and it squirted the most turkey juice in the world all over Kynlie's face (let me tell, if was NOT funny to me at the time...to everyone else, it was hysterical) After the initial shock of turkey juice going all over my sweet babies face and make sure she was ok and it was not burning her (wasn't hot at all, thank GOD) It was pretty funny HA! Sorry baby, but if we had a video camera going at the time we might be $10,000's richer HA

We hung around there for a few hours. Visited and did a little Internet searching for Black Friday idem and then took off in the cold rainy weather to my parents...



We went to my parents for dinner. A Whole 3 miles down the road from Brad's parents. Small town living!!

Kynlie had a blast over there playing with Cricket, my mom's Shezu and chasing Eli, my mom's cat. We had another great meal. Turkey, HAM (my FAV), & our traditional casseroles, hominy casserole, green bean casserole, broccoli, rice and cheese, stuffing, mash potato's and gravy. (sounds good as I'm typing it out HA)

[In this picture, we couldn't hear Kynlie so we looked in the dinning room and she was sitting at the table by her self and said 'I ready to eat' We thought it was too cute]

[me and my SNL Andie]

[me and my niece Bailee]

We Watched the Cowboys play. Too bad they lost, but it was a good game and they put up a good fight. Then we watch out Aggies play Texas....WE WON!!!!! Woop!!!!!!!!!! Gig'em!!!!!



It was an exciting night....Kyn fell a sleep on the way home and slept most of the night.

[our little family] [no I'm not pregnant, it may look that way but I'm not HA]

Brad and his mom got up and did the Black Friday shopping. My sister n law Andie, Kynlie and I waited till late morning to head out. We ended up with some great buys.


It was a Great Thanksgiving Holiday! Bring on Christmas baby!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: