Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Living Christmas Tree

Sunday night, Brad, Kynlie, & I went to Baylor Baptist, the church I grew up in, for the Living Christmas Tree. I have enjoyed going to this program for so long. I don't think I've missed a year yet. I use to preform in it too, with some of my friends. I have to say, I think it's the most moving Christmas program. The music and the sermon is wonderful!

This is the tree before it gets full of signing people. (notice the single white ribbon? It's in memory of a church member who was tragically killed the week before the program. That ribbon marks the spot where she would have sung. It was a very emotional tribute)

This was the opening act. The youth put on a puppet show and they sang "He Was Born In A Barn" the cutest song ever!!

This guy can play his heart out on a trumpet! He played some of the most beautiful Christmas songs, brought tears to my eyes! (he also does a great job at the wedding march)

This is what the tree looks like when it's all full of people. Isn't neat?!

If you look close, you can see the cross in Christmas lights

This was my favorite part of the whole show. They sang "Oh Holly Night" and I cried...as I always do during this song.

This was the end, when they sang "Go Light Your Candle"

A girl sang one of my favorite songs this year "A Baby Changes Everything" by Faith Hill... Oh my word...it's a beautiful song. You should go hear it, if you haven't
The service was amazing!!! I can not wait till next years!

No comments: