Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SHE DID IT!

Kynlie slept in her own bed in her own room last night, for the whole night! She didn't wake once to eat. I'm so proud of her and myself. It's been an on going battle to get her to sleep through the night in her bed also with me trying and not giving up. I really started trying last Thursday and she slept for about 3 hours, Friday she stayed in there till about 3 a.m., Saturday, well since we had a rough night to being with (see post "cried like a baby") she stayed with us in our bed the whole night, and Sunday & Monday she only slept for a few hours. Last night, I laid her down around 8:30 and I said a pray to the Lord to please let her sleep at least till midnight (I needed my sleep bad) and then I headed off to bed. I woke up around 10 ish to find that she was still sleeping, went back to bed and woke up again around 12 in a panic because I hadn't heard her cry yet and once again she was still sleeping. So this went on the rest of the night...me waking up every hour to find our sweet baby girl sound a sleep in her bed. Needless to say, I didn't get a bit of sleep last night, going in and out checking on her. However I was thanking God this morning. I just pray this is the beginning of her sleeping through the night in her bed!

Now I have to share a few phone pictures and a video that Heather has sent me yesterday and today


She looks like her daddy here











1 comment:

Cathy P said...

That is awesome Christie!! You and Kynlie just keep sticking to it and she will do great and you will get some sleep EVENTUALLY. LOL Just keep prayin and I will too and she will sleep.

What a precious video of that little June Bug. She looked like she was wanting to say something soooo bad.