Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello 2015

Happy New Year!!
WOW! It's been a long time since I've blogged. Its been a crazy, busy life lately. I have not been able to blog from my iPhone. For some reason the app will not work anymore...could be my phone. Also our computer has been down. We finally bought a new one over the holidays. I have tons of phone pictures I want to share, but I need to upload them to the computer.

I have our family pictures on the computer finally, so I'll share them. We had a sweet friend of ours take them around thanksgiving. I am very please with how they turned out. Even though Kooper was a stinker the whole time. Reason why you will not see many pictures of him.
 
Kubin Family 2014
This is my favorite picture of these two!!
 
She brings lots of JOY to our lives
I LOVE this sweet moment with Kooper and I
 


 These next two I had blown up and will hang them in Koopers room. We are in the process of redoing his room to a cowboy, old western (old rifles, ropes, etc...), deer hunting all thrown in one room.  



No comments: