Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Late Night Rambling Thoughts

Tonight as I was laying on the couch holding Kooper and looking over at the recliner at Kynlie, all I could think of was "I seriously do not want them to grow up". I had tears in my eyes at that moment. I cried out to God, thanking Him for every single thing about my babies. I had an emotional blessed feeling come over me.

I know, obviously they have to grow and change. I know that there are many fun moments and memories to come in the future at different stages of their lives, but at this very moment, I want more time, I want them to stay little.

I maybe in denial that my big girl is going on 6 and is starting to act more and more mature. She carries on more "adult" conversations with me. Also my baby boy is almost 3. I still see him as my infant baby and I know he's not...he defiantly doesn't act it. He's becoming such a big kids.

I'm still loving the diaper, drinking from a sippy cup, sleeping in a crib, needing me to wipe their bottoms, and rocking them to sleep stage. I honestly am not ready for my babies to grow up.

With all this said, I look forward to the future with these two. I plan on making wonderful memories this summer before Kynlie heads off to kindergarten.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: