Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanks-Day 1

I've been seeing a lot of friends on Facebook doing a 30 day thankful post. I thought I'd do it too but, on my blog! (or so I'm going to try my hardest to everyday) I may also add in a few pictures.

These 30 days are in no particular order.

Day 1- My husband



I am so thankful for my sweet husband! He is an awesome provider for our kids and myself. He works so hard, long hours most days. For example, Monday he had to be at work at 3:00 am (normal is 6 am) and didn't get home till 7:30pm

He is so helpful around the house. He doesn't mind sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and even doing the dishes!! Score!!



He's very funny!! I think that's very important in a relationship.

I'm so thankful he loves our kids with all his heart. He's a wonderful dad. He's never been afraid of a dirty diaper or two. He's my bath time hero!



I thank God for my sweet husband all the time. I honestly do not think I could live without him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Christie Kubin

No comments: