Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanks-Day 2

Day 2 - My Parents

I am thankful to have two patents that love me and my family and my brother and his family so much.

I am extremely close with my mom and I am so thankful for that. She is always there for me and loves me with all her heart. I honestly do not think I could live without her. No joke! She is my go to person for anything. She's my phone call when I'm bored, happy, sad, confused, etc... I pray Kynlie and I will be just as close.

Although I love my dad to pieces we are not as close as my mom and I and that hurts my heart (it's my blog and I'll be honest and not hide a thing, I'm going to tell it like it is) As much as I love him and very thankful to have him in my life, we don't see eye to eye, because I don't agree with a lot of his action. I do pray all the time that one day we will be a lot closer. One thing I do know even though he does not show it as much as I would like, is that he loves me.

Thank you lord for blessing me with two parents that will always be here for us and that I love with all my heart!



A picture of me and my "Kooper Man Super Man" (a new nick name) waiting in the truck for daddy while he worked.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Christie Kubin

No comments: