Thursday, September 10, 2009

PARTY PEOPLE!!


Here are ALL of the pictures from Kynlie's 1st birthday party. I'm posting a lot because I don't want to miss anything when I look back at this next year and many years to come.
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL





DECORATIONS



Kynlie's pink roses Memaw bought her

CAKES & PUNCH



GUESTS & PLAY TIME
















GIFTS



By the look on my face, you would think I like the gift aunt Robyn got Kynlie. A Pan Dora charm bracelet


She's saying "yay, thanks for all the fun toys and clothes" or she could be saying "yay, mommy is about to let me have some cake for the first time....ever!"

CAKE TIME
"Happy Birthday To You...."



Yummy

AFTER THE PARTY

THE DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY ON THE PRESENT MOMMY AND DADDY GOT HER
"yay, I can do it by myself"

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like such a fun party. The cake pics are adorable. I LOVE seeing babies discover the yummy goodness of cake.

Christa said...

Looks like she had so much fun! She looked adorable in her little outfit and I love all the birthday decorations! They cake is too cute!

Tina said...

HI! Just happened upon your blog. ..Looks like the party went well!! You did a GREAT job with the decorations and food!! Happy Birthday Kynlie!!

Renae said...

Looks like your baby girl had a great party. Turning one is such a BIG deal!!! My baby girl will be turning 1 herself in October.
Question, where did you get her B-Day shirt from? Too Cute.