Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kynlie June

As I look down at the clock, in 40 minutes exactly, Kynlie will be 1 year old. 5:43 p.m.
So many emotions run through my head about this day. I love the fact that she's growing and learning how to do so much. I cried this morning on the way to the grocery store to pick up her cake (heck, I want to cry right now) because it's hard to believe she is 1. This has been the best year of my life. I can't speak for Brad, but I'm sure it has been for him too. I love every minute I have with Kynlie. I absolutely worship the ground she now walks on. I love her with every beat of my heart, that sometimes I think I could go crazy. To have this year fly past us like it did was scary, I'll be putting her in pre K before I know it. I wouldn't have change one thing about it (well maybe if I could have stayed home with her more).
She walking all over the place now. She hardly ever crawls. She starting to really try and say real words. Dada, momma, up, ball, wow, ut oh, and then some we can't quit understand. She loves to take a bath still and will cry when we take her out. She's an awesome eater. I can't wait to start trying new food, now that she's 1.
We had her party today at noon. I stressed out a little, but then finally calmed down. Everything turned out perfect. She loved her cake. I can't wait to post pictures of her eating. This was her first time to have anything like that. All her friends showed up and so did family. It was a wonderful day. I'll have a post soon of all the pictures. That will have to be a post in it's self. I took just a few........too many HA!

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet baby girl. Momma and Daddy love you more that anything in this world.

3 comments:

Christa said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Kynlie! I LOVE her first birthday pictures on your post below...too cute! That tutu and the polka dotted dress is ADORABLE!

Katie said...

So sweet. Her one year pictures are wonderful!

Thank you for praying for us.

Cathy P said...

I had to finally get caught up on my "A Day with the Kubin's" and everything that happened with sweet baby Kynlie and her first birthday. It looked like everything went just perfect and you guys are such a sweet little family.