Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day Weekend


Brad celebrated his first Fathers Day this weekend. I can't speak for him, but I think it was great!! (I'm sure he'd say the same thing). Friday, when I got home from work, Brad, Kynlie, and I headed over to Waxahachie and went to the Lone Star Western store. Brad ended up getting his fathers day gift... a new pear of boots! Very nice boots! Then we went over to Target so momma could get a few things for her self and Kynlie. We had a wedding to go to on Saturday and I needed a new dress. Saturday we went to a wedding of a girl I work with. Very nice wedding! Sunday we all got up and went and had a fathers day breakfast with my family at Denny's. It was a great time!! Kynlie was so funny. She talked up a storm and kept us all entertained. Sweet girl! Then we went home to relax. That evening we went over to Brad's sisters house to have fathers day dinner... AWESOME food! and then we went swimming. Kynlie had a blast in the pool. I guess that means we'll be getting a pool soon! It was a great, fast weekend.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Us three, before the weeding


Momma and Daddy


Our sweet baby girl Sunday morning before going to Breakfast


Daddy and Daughter before breakfast


Kynlie in her "My Heart Belongs To Daddy" onesie.


Daddy and Daughter, again, going to aunt Robyn's

What a great Fathers Day weekend. Kynlie is so blessed to have such a great Daddy. I know she loves him so much and you can see the love he has for her. He's awesome!

No comments: