Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Pictures and Turning 3 months

Kynlie turned 3 months old last Friday. It's hard to believe she's growing up on us so fast! She's amazing!! She's smiling more and more everyday and cuing so much. Like I said the other day, I swear she's about to crawl (guess I better start baby proofing my house).
We had a great weekend. Friday night she stayed at her aunt Robyn's for a few hours because I went to our annual Girls Christmas Party. This year it was at Trista's house. We had a great time catching up with each other and sharing all the stories we all had. Trista's house is decorated so cute for the holiday's. I wish I had just a small bit of her creative ideas on decorating! The food was awesome, she worked so hard on preparing it all and it turned out great.
Saturday my mom came over and spent most of the morning and early after noon with Kynlie so Brad and I could go get my tired fixed (I had a blow out on our we home for Andie's b-day dinner) and so we could get ready for Christmas at Brad's aunts and she helped me get her things together for pictures that night. We went up to Arlington on Saturday night to have family Christmas pictures made and her 3 month old pictures. As you can see at the bottom they turned out wonderful! We were very pleased with them.
Unfortunately Brad had to work on Sunday. So Kynlie and I went to memaw and pappy's for lunch and then me, mom, and Kynlie went to wal-mart and spent hours in there, just looking around and buy Christmas gifts and decorations. Then we got home in time to see the Cowboys...not win :(
All in all it was a fast great weekend and I'm looking forward to the next. I love my weekends with Kynlie. I don't get to spend enough time with her during the week seeing that I drop her off at Heather's at 7:00am and can't pick her up till 6:00pm...11 hours is just way too long to be away from my baby. So weekend I make it the best I can!!!
Hope you enjoy the pictures








No comments: