Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy 5 Years

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. What a great 5 years it's been too. We have been together 7 & 1/2 years.

Please enjoy some old and current pictures of us.



(tonight on our way to dinner)

After 5 years, we have 2 beautiful babies that have made this life together even better.



(one of my favorite pictures of us on our wedding day)

God could have not picked out a better man for me. He treats me like a queen (most days ;)) He works so hard for our family and loves us more than anything...although I think his playstation comes in second lol! Speaking of, I gave in and bought him a new remote he's been wanting. I complain....a lot about his playstation habits but I'd much rather him be doing that then out doing who knows what.



He was so sweet and got me a gift certificate to get a massage!! He's always good and thinks to get me that.



We went out to dinner tonight at our favorite place, Pappaduaex's! We have gone there every time we've gone out to celebrate. Then we went and walked around target! I know we are party animals!



I feel so blessed to have Bradley in my life!! He truly is the best husband and father.



(dancing at our wedding)



(daddy giving me away to the man of my dreams)



(that red spot was not on my dress, it was the picture)



(tonight after dinner)



(on our way to church last Sunday)



(lol this was a long time ago!! Before we were even dating. Look how young we are!)



(I LOVE this picture!!! This picture was taken right after the moment he first told me he loved me. My mom took the picture, had no clue he was telling me that, she was just taking pictures. Also we had just got through dancing to Amarillo By Morning with his dad signing (it was at his sisters wedding) so this picture is special to me)

Happy anniversary babe!!! I can not wait to see what life has in store for our small amazing family! I love you so much and look forward to having you by my side the rest of my life!!

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: