Friday, January 8, 2010

Nutt'n Much

Just felt like posting but don't have much to post about. Kynlie's been sick and I've had a cough my self but I feel OK. It's been pretty busy up at work. We've moved into a new office. We're "uptown" Dallas now. I'd like to go back "down town", but I have a great view.

My job can get stressful and overwhelming at times. It should be an easy job, but what job is "easy". I told my self "I need more positive in my life" So lately I've changed all my radio stations to 94.9 KLTY. I've listened to it from time to time, but now that's all I listen to. I thought maybe it would help me be calm and remind me that God is in control and will never let me down and to take each at a time and be thankful for every thing I have, especially a job.

I want to share this picture with you. To you it may not be nothing but to me it's so sweet. I took Kynlie with me to the store the other day, so Brad could do some things around the house. She was so tired and just conked out on me at the store. Usually she doesn't do that, she's usually she's the life of the store.

Heather sent me this picture today of Grace and Kynlie. They are so cute together. Best Friends Forever that's for sure! I'm so excited, tomorrow, Heather and her husband and Grace are coming over for the Cowboys game and dinner. The girls are going to have so much fun.

I wish I would have thought to take a picture last night, but I didn't. Brad had Kynlie all day by him self yesterday because the roads were too bad for him to go to work and I didn't want to get her out. When I got home, she looked just like a boy, dressed in camo, her camo's didn't even match, one of her sock was inside out, what little hair she has was a mess, and she had dry boogers all over her face HA! I died laughing... glad he didn't take her anywhere looking like that. But she had a great time with her daddy all day!!

It's Friday and the weekend is starting. YIPPEE!! Everyone have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

She looks so cute asleep!! Keep your head up about your job, I will pray it will be less stressful! At least you put it on the right radio station, always an encouragement!