Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Day!!

So yesterday we had an ice day and got to stay home together! It was great being home with Kynlie and Brad both. We are in the process of moving so Brad spent most of the day packing and moving things to our new home. I don't have any pictures to share from yesterday but I do have one from two days ago that Heather took and sent to me. It's the sweetest picture. Every time I look at it I smile and laugh so much. We have been giving her cereal now and I've decided to let Heather give her some during the day, so she's in her highchair and she looks so small...SEE...LOL I love it!!!

So...what's been going on with miss June Bug:
*She's laughing when you tickle her (the best sound)
*Smiles at every thing she sees
*She's grabbing for her toys and also grabs at my face...she loves my lips and nose
*She's trying to sit up in her car seat or when she's laying down. She can sit by herself for a few seconds on her changing table
*She loves her bath, she's really always loved them, but now she's really liking them and after her bath she kicks and talks so load. She gets so excited when I lay her down on the changing table to lather her up. Bath time is a lot of fun!
*She has decided she wants to wake up at 4:30AM every morning to eat and then fall back to sleep. My alarm goes off at 5:30AM so lately I've been pretty tired.
*She watches me walk around the house and if she's getting fussy and I ignore her she'll get loader, also if I walk were she can't see me she starts to cry. (Do you think she's spoiled??)
That's it for now. Hopefully soon I'll have some new pictures of my beautiful girl. Have a great Friday and weekend.

No comments: