Saturday, July 6, 2013

Disney on Ice

I'm trying so hard to be a better blogger. For me & my family. So I might try and knock out a few post. Make sure to scroll down so you don't miss one :)

Ok Kynlie & I went to Disney on Ice a few months back. Why it's taken me so long to blog about it, I have no idea.



I surprised her with tickets. I told her I had a special day planned but didn't tell her until we walked in.



As we walked in to AAC and she saw all the Disney things every where I swear I saw a twinkle in her eyes. She had a small grin on her face. My heart melted!



We found our seats. Which by the way were very good for the cheap price I paid.



After we set down I realized we had some time to spare so we went back up and bought some goodies. She had to have raponzal hair. (Lordy, that was not cheap) & what show is not complete with out cotton candy! I also bought her a shirt that she loves so much that she tries to wear it every night to bed.
(these all were taken off my phone so the quality is not very good)

















Then the show began!! Every one of the shows were so good. My favorite of The Little Mermaid! They did an amazing job at making it look like the sea animals were really under water.


















Tangled was Kynlies favorite.












Then beauty & the beast & the brave ended the show.















We had a wonderful time! I can't wait to go again next year. I hope she never out grows wanting to go. I think I enjoyed the show just as much as her.



This girl means the world to me & I love our special days. I look forward to many more!

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments: