Friday, July 5, 2013

4th Of July

First I just have to say I love this picture I got with my phone! The fireworks were so pretty last night!


We had a quite, laid back 4th and it was very nice.


We started our day off by sleeping in some and having cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Yum! Then Kynlie & I ran to town to grab a few things to bake a angel pineapple cake. Oh my gosh...so delicious!!
***1 box of angel food cake mix
1 20oz can of crushed pineapples
Mix just the 2 together (nothing else)
Bake at 350 for 30 mins
Serve warm or chilled with cool wip!!! Hello summer time goodness!



(not my picture)
We came home & I put Kooper down for his nap. I may or may not have napped too ;)






We then headed over to Bradley's parents for the rest of the day. We swam, ate ribs, potatoes, corn on the cob, & dessert!


We let the kids run around and through these pop things and made s'mores while we waited for it to get dark.









Bradley was our firecracker guy. We all set back and watched the beautiful show.






It was a fun night. I love spending time with family and make memories with my kids.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: