Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm here...Promise

For those who do not remember me, I'm Christie! I'm the one who created this blog for myself and family, I'm the one who has slacked off on writing :(

I'm doing my best to get back in the swing of things. I love blogging! It used to be a weekly, sometimes daily outlet for me. But don't worry, I still make sure I get my daily blog reading in. I love to check in on my real life friends and blog friends, who I'd love to meet.

I thought I would share just a few pictures of the snow that flew in last week. Sadly it didn't stay long, but it was pretty while it lasted.



[I LOVE our American flag...I LOVE America]

If you are still there and check in our sweet family, I sure hope you'll come back. I have some great things to blog about very soon!!

Much love to everyone!!

1 comment:

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks for the sweet comment!! Love yours and looking forward to reading it! This blogging thing is really addicting.

~Courtney~

www.love2sisters.blogspot.com