Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 Years Ago

(no pictures)

4 Years Ago, Brad and I got Engaged!! I am very good at remembering dates, birthdays, anniversary's, etc...

So 4 years ago, Brad popped the question.

It's so sweet, because, at that day he had no idea that June 24 2006 marked our 1 and 1/2 years of dating.

I had been shopping all day with my sister n law and niece. The funny thing is, is that Bailee, my niece had been asking me questions that day about Brad and I and if we'd ever get married, if I'd have her in my wedding (which I did), who all I'd have in the wedding, colors, dress, date, etc... We basically talked about it all day long. She had NO idea he was planning to propose that night.

I get home from shopping. Now looking back I notice things that I didn't at the time. When I pulled up in the driveway, he came to the front door to meet me. When I got in with all my bags, I remember after the fact that he was basing the hall way.

I was pulling things out to show him and I remember wanting to show him his swimming trunks I bought him and he wouldn't say anything, so I turned around and he was on his knee. He said some sweet things and I....well you know!!

No comments: