Thursday, November 6, 2008

2 month check up

We had Kynlie's 2 month check up yesterday. Everything went great. She was a very good girl while the doctor and nurse checked her out (usually she cries when you mess with her and take her clothes off and lay her down on her back) and weighted her. She now weighs 11lbs 5oz and 22 1/2 inches long. They said she's right at average...not above or below. She's just perfect (of course I already knew that) She had to get her 3 shots and that was not fun for her or me. Daddy held down her legs and I was up at her face kissing and loving on her (I couldn't watch...I don't do needles) they gave her the first shot and she screamed and continued screaming through the others. She finally fell asleep after I held her for a little bit and put her in her car seat. The rest of the night went well and she was not fussy at all and she slept through the whole night!!
The pictures are after her appointment...she looks so sad from her shots. Poor baby!!

No comments: