Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 Weeks/Halloween

Here is Kynlie at 8 weeks old on Halloween and the weekend of Halloween. She's grown up so fast. It's hard to believe she's 8 weeks just about to be 2 months on Wednesday. We have her check up and she will be getting her shots. I'm not sure how I'm going to do...I'm not a fan of watching anyone or myself get shots or have blood taken, so if Brad is unable to go I'm sure my mom will be going with us. I'm not looking forward to it and the poor baby has no idea what's coming. However I am looking forward to seeing how much she weighs now and how long she is. At 2 weeks she was already 8lbs and 12oz but she hadn't grown but just barely a half inch. She may be short like her momma! She's really starting to show expression on her face. She smiles and every now and then she'll make a load noise as if she wants to laugh.



No comments: