Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So much to say...

Shame on me for being a bad blogger. I love blogging, I love sharing my family with family and friend, and I love to look back years from now and read what we were up to. I've been blogging since 2008, can't stop now!

It's 1:30am so I won't be blogging much at the moment. Why am I up so late you ask? One guess...Kooper Mathew!

There has been so much happening in our crazy wonderful life I need to document. But for now I'll just post a few pictures of my most favorite people in my life...as most of y'all who read didn't know this already!

Bradley and I got to enjoy a wonderful night out at a wedding recently. We danced and laughed all night long with great friends! He truly is the love of my life and I thank God daily for this funny, handsome, hardworking, (I could go on and on) man He gave me.


This was Sunday at my parents. We celebrated thanksgiving on the Ervin side. This girl is growing faster than I'd like. I'm enjoying every minute of it though. She's my mini me more and more as she's getting older. I personally don't think it's a bad thing lol!


Oh and this little fella here. What can I say?!? He's a mess!! Just as funny as he can be, stubborn as can be, and oh so loving!! He's getting very attached to his daddy and I love the bond that's growing! But, he is still all mommas boy and will cuddle up with me (like right now) and I will take it! I pray he's feel he's never to old to hug or kiss his momma.


I mean, have you ever seen two cuter cowboys?? They melt my heart!! If only I could freeze frame time!!


Well there you go MOMMA I finally blogged. So much more to come. Some amazing things to update on in our life.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: