Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pictures

I'm so behind on blogging. I thought I'd just do a bunch of pictures. I have a whole lot more, but here are some.



If anyone is wondering...NO she is not riding the horse by her self. Someone was on the other side holding on, I just cut them out. She's (moma) not quite ready for her to be on there by her self



The pictures above were from Mothers Day weekend at Bradley's parents house. I just love the ones with Kyn and her PawPaw.






The 4 above are from Easter. I know....Easter. I'll try not to wait as long next time to upload.




That's Kynlie and Beau. Her boyfriend. They were on a date!


This is my favorite! This is the picture we had blown up and gave to Bradley's mom for mothers day. It turned out great!



Well, I'm off to bed. I'll post more pictures later and maybe I'll sit down and take the time to write about how much Kynlie has grown and all the new things she's been doing.

2 comments:

Taren said...

These look great! I don't know if you knew this but you can download Light room for a 30 day free trial and it is amazing!! You can do umbelievable editing on pictures. I love it so much that we are just going to purchase it I think!

Rebekah said...

Such cute pictures!