Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I am very thankful for all I have. Here are some of the most important things I'm thankful for every single day!!

My kids! They mean everything to me and I thank God daily that he allows me to be their mom. What a gift!


My husband. He's my better half. He truly is the best husband a girl can ask for. I'm very thankful for him and all he does.



My parents. I have loving and supportive parents. They are by my side at all times and love me and my family unconditionally.



And I'm specially thankful for my mom! She's my best friend. Im thankful i can share everything with her. I'm not sure what I'd do with out my mom. I'm so thankful to have a mom who has and will alway be apart of my life.



I'm so thankful for my n laws. They are so kind and have such a big heart for others. They love us and our kids unconditionally. They are always there for anything we need. (no picture of my mom n law)



I'm thankful for my sister n law! She's been in our family for 20 yrs. she's more than a n-law she's my sister and best friend. I'm thankful for our relationship.


I could go on and on about people I'm thankful for. I truly have been blessed with wonderful family and friends.

Be thankful everyday for what you have. You are not promised tomorrow, not even the rest of the day. I don't take life, family, & friends for granted. It truly is a gift we should thank God for.

With Love
Christie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: