Friday, November 19, 2010

Ladies Dinner

Last Saturday my mother and father n laws church had their annual Ladies Dinner. I have gone every year since Bradley and I met. I enjoy myself so much. There is always a great message, music, laughs, and the company I get to surround myself with is wonderful.

It's a night for the ladies to sit, relax, & enjoy their self's, while the men service dinner. We ALWAYS have a wonderful meal. Turkey, ham, dressing, veggies, & dessert!!

This year, my mother n law gave me the privilege to be in charge of decorating our table. Each table seat anywhere from maybe 5 to 8, maybe more people. Each table is asked to decorate their table how ever they please. I went with a fall theme. I think it turned out just beautiful!


(one of the gifts the guest at our table got to take home)
Our guest included, my mother n law, grandma n law, 2 aunts n laws, my sister n law, & one great aunt n law....oh and Kynlie! (although she did more running and playing than sitting and eating)





They always have a silent and live auction. This year I came home with the beautiful red, black and zebra rock/stone necklace (no picture). My father n law put Kynlie up on stage for the live auction. HA!! Thankfully no one had enough money to buy her HA! (there is not enough money in the world to buy her)



We had great music. A friend of mine father did a few song, that just were amazing. Then we had a secret guest........who turned out to be my father n law HA!!! Him, the pastor, & another gentleman sang Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. It was pretty entertaining HA!




(someone had a great time too)
The night was great! I can not wait to do it again next year!!

No comments: